How to Make Money as a Forex Affiliate
There are three big ways to make money in Forex:
1. As a trader; by buying low and selling high.
2. As a broker; by starting a company and provide broker services to customers.
3. As an affiliate; by promoting forex brokers to potential customers.
All three can be very profitable. Most people here probably will go with the affiliation alternative (#3).
If you are an affiliate, making money in forex is easy, and since there were no guides here already, I will write one. I have used this method to generate well over $400,000 in the last three years. This amount is not much compared to other people here I see... but non the less I feel competent enough to write this beginner's guide.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN FOREX AS AN AFFILIATE
This is my step by step approach used to generate most of my forex income so far. There are other methods too, but this is the easiest.
1. GET AFFILIATED [~15 minutes] First you need to partner up with some froex brokers. There are just a handful of really great forex affiliate programs. I will recommend signing up with one of these:
2. GET HOSTING+DOMAIN [~15 minutes] Second, you need a domain and a hosting solution. There are many hosting and domanservices available, but I prefer Bluehost, it is imho the most reliable host you can get at an affordable price.
3. CREATE A SPLASHPAGE [~60 minutes] You will have to create a Splashpage for the forex brokers you are promoting.
The splashpage is one single page where you list all the benefits of joining this broker. Make an appeal to the trader, why should s/he begin to trade forex, and why trade with this particular broker.
We just mentioned Bluehost, and they have great tools to help beginners create their first webpage, so you don't need any webdesign skills or programming skills. You can also use the splashpages available in the Marketing Tools for the affiliate program. All three, etoropartners, forex-affiliate, and 500affiliates have ready splashpages you can use.
4. CREATE YOUR AD CAMPAIGN [~30 minutes] (optional) Create your first online ad using PPC (Pay-Per-Click advertising). The most obvious alternative here is Google AdWords. With AdWords you can create text ads in just seconds and target any audience around the world.
Let's say you decided to partner up with eToroPartners in step #1. You then write an text advert for eToro, and publish it to your audience with AdWords.
Important: The last part of this ad, the URL/web adress, should be directed to your splashpage and not directly to eToro. Note also that you cannot use the term "etoro" in your PPC ads as it is against the policy of their affiliate program.
The best guide to AdWords is not some ebook with "top secret formulas". Don't waste your time with these guides. Rather, go straight to adwords.google.com and you will get all the (free) information you need to succeed with PPC advertising.
When a user clicks your ad, and enters your splashpage, they will read about eToro, and hopefully decide to click one of your affiliate links on this splashpage. They will then be redirected to eToro, and eToroPartners will register that this user is coming from your affiliate link. If the user registers, deposits money and generates revenue for the company, you will be credited. You can earn lifetime revenue from any customer, so any click could be worth tens of thousands of dollars.
That's the basics, and this is all you need to know to get started as an forex affiliate. Very easy.
You should watch your ads every day, and create new ads if the ones you are using does not work as well as you have hoped. PPC combined with Forex affiliate programs is a goldmine, trust me. This market is very big, and sharing this information will not affect my own forex commissions in any way, this information is no secret anyways.
That's the complete beginners guide to succeed with forex affiliate marketing. If you want to learn more, the best way is to try and experience stuff yourself. Try what I have outlined here, and you will, I hope, begin to make money.